Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Terry

Default I want a straight answer

If I needed goofy answers I could just ask anybody!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

I want a straight answer

Then don't ask george

Biff

"Terry" wrote in message
m...
If I needed goofy answers I could just ask anybody!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arvi Laanemets

Hi

I specially searched for thread which caused such reaction.

To get any reasonable answer, you have to ask the question in a way, someone
can understand it! Did you toss dice to get words from some dictionary into
your posting, or what?

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )

"Terry" wrote in message
m...
If I needed goofy answers I could just ask anybody!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
paul

Terry I looked at your judges and score and average question and i couldnt
figure out what you were trying to do.
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

If I needed goofy answers I could just ask anybody!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

You would have thought that the fact that you posted the same question on
two separate days and got no answers to the problem would suggest that there
is a problem with the question. The smart thing would have been to have
re-phrased the question in the same thread, as Biff says, who understood it?
Lambasting us because we point out the poor quality of the posts is unlikely
to get positive results.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Terry" wrote in message
m...
If I needed goofy answers I could just ask anybody!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Terry" wrote:
If I needed goofy answers I could just ask anybody!!!

Ask a goofy question, you usually get goofy answers.

Most of us make a sincere effort to figure out and answer
badly asked questions. But your judges score question is
simply too far from standard English to figure out.