Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LeoTernes

Default How do I format an Excel date earlier than 1900?

I downloaded the XDATE function. Now how do I format all the cells in a
column so I can just type in the dates earlier than 1900 in the following
format: dd-mmm-yyyy?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

See John Walkenbach's page on dates before 1900

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/xdate.htm

--

HTH

Bob Phillips