Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Courtney

Default How can I display my "false" value as an actual value?

I have a formula that I need to display my "false" value as the actual value
of the cell. I have looked and looked, tried many different formulas but
cannot do this. Can someone help me out?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

Can you explain? What is "false value" or "actual value"?
Is there a formula in the cell? What is that formula? What are the input
values? What result do you get? What did you expect instead?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Courtney" wrote in message
I have a formula that I need to display my "false" value as the actual
value
of the cell. I have looked and looked, tried many different formulas but
cannot do this. Can someone help me out?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Courtney

I have a mathmatical summary of values that exceed my end value (true) of 5;
i.e. 7 (false) and within my spreadsheet I want not to show the 7 but to show
the 5 instead.

"Courtney" wrote in message
I have a formula that I need to display my "false" value as the actual
value
of the cell. I have looked and looked, tried many different formulas but
cannot do this. Can someone help me out?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

What about answering questions of people trying to help?

Try something like

=Min(YourFormula,5)

Do post again but PLEASE not without any details. Your current question is
of the type "This thing doesn't do what I want it to do. Any ideas?"

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten