Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Pivot!

Default Can I display the actual data in the data field of a pivot chart?

Using Excel 2003, I am creating a pivot table using customer data similar to
the following:

Customer Location Interface Code
12 Excel
21 Word
22 Excel ABC
23 Outlook XYZ

I am placing the Customer Location in the row area, the Interface in the
column area and the Code in the data area. I would like the Code to show in
the pivot table as the "123", "456", "ABC", and "XYZ". I don't want a count
of those values, I just want the actual values to print in the pivot table.
Is this possible?

Thanks for any help!
Tom
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ERR229

PivotTables are designed to aggregate data so the data area can only contain
some kind of summation (or count, or standard devitation, etc.)

ERR229