Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pat

Default How can the font in the Data Validation list be changed?

I have some single character wingdings that I have a named range defined for.
I am using the named range as my data validation range. I have formated the
cells where the data validation is defined but the selection list shows the
characters using the default font settings. I changed the
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish

You can't change the font in a data validation dropdown. If you can use
programming, there are instructions here for adding a combobox from
which you can select one of the values from the data validation list. In
the combobox, you can change the font to Wingdings:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List