Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
spider

Default How do I force Excel to show filter totals in the Status bar?

I have a large (3600 rows; 55 Columns) Excel spreadsheet acting as a
database. I use Filters extensively and I've always appreciated the ability
to see the consequenes of filtering ("143 out of 3600 items") in the Status
Bar. Now I just get "Filter Mode".

Even when this function worked, it never remained there and disappeared
after about 10 minutes or so.

How do I force it to appear and remain until some other action is carried out?

Thanks very much

John Waldie

Australia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions