Newbee101l

Default How do I enter a prefix number to a colum of numbers

I need to enter a prefix number (BC5) to each number in a colum of numbers.
BenjieLop

Newbee101l Wrote:
I need to enter a prefix number (BC5) to each number in a colum of
numbers.

Assuming that your numbers are in Column A and starting at Cell A1,
enter this formula in Cell B1

="BC5"&A1

and copy down until the cell opposite the last number in Column A.

Is this the solution that you are looking for?

--
BenjieLop

BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=11019
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=318646

newbee101

You the Man Benjie. Thanks a couple of thousand, literally.