Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LarryH

Default How can I turn on "Line Style"?

In a spreadsheet I used to be able to use "Line Style". I may have hit F10
to F12 while resting my hand on the keyboard. Since then "Line Style" shows
the selected line on the command line, but not in the body of the spreadsheet.
Is there a way to "turn it back on"?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

I'd just add that icon to my favorite toolbar.

Tools|Customize|Toolbars tab (if you want to create your own toolbar)

But under the Commands Tab, Format category, you can scroll down that list on
the right hand side to find Line Style and drag it to that newly created
toolbar.

And while you're in there, you may find lots of other formatting stuff you want
quick access to, too. (tutu?).

--

Dave Peterson