Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
telewats

Default Need formula to show if a field hasn't been updated

I'm working on a spreadsheet that pulls data from separate sheets within
the same file. The data in the other sheets will be updated daily by
other users, and totals from those sheets will be displayed on the
"main" sheet, which I will then access to finish my portion.
Unfortunately, the other users may forget to update their portion, so
I'd like to set a rule that changes the color of the text or displays a
warning that the fields on the other sheets have not been updated on the
current day. Is this possible, and if so, can someone tell me how to do
it?

--
telewats
telewats's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30270