Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JLah

Default AUTO INSERT A COLUMN'S FORMULA IN MANUALLY INSERTED ROWS

I have a spreadsheet with a column that automatically fills (via formula),
with information from two other columns.

This sheet is used to store information, which is top-loaded for
chronological entry (I insert rows starting with column 2 to enter new
records).

When I insert more rows, the formulae is not contained in the appropriate
column.

Isn't there an option that I can switch so that this does happen?

Thanks in advance for your help.