tb

Default Insert rows, keep a formula?

I currently have a formula in my worksheet to refer to names to wages on
another worksheet, this is fine and works well. But when I insert more rows
(not the last row before the sum) the formula doesn't continue? I have to
ctrl c, ctrl v to keep the formula going in added rows.

Is there a way I can keep the formula going as I insert more rows without
copying everytime?

Thanks
tb
David McRitchie

see
Insert a Row using a Macro to maintain formulas
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm
for the macro at the beginning, but also read about using
OFFSET in your formulas. You probably had a little bit more
work to clean up than you actually mentioned as you have to
---
HTH,