Pam Coleman

Default Locked cells

I don't think I explained the previous question very well. If I have a
worksheet and the first seven rows of information I only want 4 people to
access and make changes and then row 8-30, anyone can make changes. Is there
a way to do this? I know I can lock cells, protect the sheet and save as
read only, but if someone opens this and makes changes in the top part of the
worksheet that shouldn't and print, and even though they can't save it
without renaming,there are wrong copies going around.