Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Archie

Default Not Automatically Calculating Formulas

Formulas that have always automatically re calculated formulas no longer do
unless F9 is pressed. Settings are on calculate automatically
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

Try selecting all the cells and then:
edit|replace
what: =
with: =
replace all

Maybe it'll wake excel up.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Archie

The first response didn't work, but made me think, I went to options changed
to Manual under Calculations, re-opened options and changed back to
automatic...this woke up excell...thanks for the push