Matthew

Default #VALUE Error

Hi All,

I have a speadsheet model that work fine on three
machines, but refuses to work on the forth. All 4
machines have Excel 2003 installed on them.

The formula that appears to be breaking it is:

=DATE(C2,B2,A2)+TEXT(F2,"hh:mm:ss") This returns #VALUE!

Cells A2, B2 and C2 contain the formulas: =DAY(F2) =MONTH
(F2) =YEAR(F2) but they all also return #VALUE!

Like I said this works fine on three machines just not on
the forth? Any ideas?

TIA

Matthew

Matthew

That is it!

Thanks, checked regional options (thought I had checked
that already) and shanged the way a date is displayed and
all fine now.

Cheers

Matthew

.