Jahunga

Default Populate embedded combo box

Data validation would not work as the result I require from the
spreadsheet is dependant upon which option is chosen. As a result of
this I need to attch code to clear all combo box's (cannot attach code
to data validation)

E.g. If combo box one is selected then the spreadsheet shows the
results from that, then if combox two is selected i need all other
combos to be blank so that the user is aware the result is only from
the selected combo.

--
Jahunga
Jahunga's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15291