Jahunga

Default Populate embedded combo box

Hi,

does anyone know how I populate an embedded combo box (from the control
toolbox) with data.

FURTHER INFO

The data I wish to populate the combo box with is containined within
the same spreadsheet as the data.

thanks in advance for any help.

--
Jahunga
Jahunga's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15291

Steve Smallman

Jahunga,

with the design mode on the control toolbox selected, right click the combo
box, select properties fromt he shortcut menu, and scroll through the list
until you find list fill range. Enter the range containing the data you want
to select from.

Steve