Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ian Edmont

Default Moving data between worksheets ...

Hi,

Wonder if someone can help me please?

I have a sheet in a workbook called "Sheet1" (please see
www.iedmont.blogspot.com/) and what I am trying to do is move all rows
that contain a date into a separate sheet within the workbook called
"JanArchive".

"JanArchive" already contains archived entries and I would like to
combine the data from "Sheet1" with the data from "JanArchive".

Can anyone offer any suggestions how to do this please?

Many thanks for your time.

Ian Edmont.