carebear

Default Help!: lead sheet data needs to fill appropriate subject sheets

Right now, I have an autofilter running on the individual subject tabs
which contain linked data from the lead sheet. My new problem is that
the filter only runs on the already inputted data. If I enter new tasks
on the lead sheet, the filter doesn't account for the newly inputted
tasks. Can I make the auto filters automatically re-run to show the new
tasks as soon as they've been inputted on the lead sheet?

Note: I have no experience building macros.

--
carebear
carebear's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16415