Daniel

Default Is it possible to specify multiple condition with SUMIF?

I am now creating an excel file for our inventory temporarily. I want
to check the remaining inventory for each product(PID). So I need to
sum all the quantity with the "In" type of a product in a cell and sum
all the quantity with the "Out" type of a product in another cell.

=SUMIF(A3:A16,A3,C3:C16)
If I only use this statement, I can only know the sum quanitity of a
product without knowing it is "In" or "Out".

So I want to ask is it possible to specify multiple condition with
SUMIF? Or any other solution to my problem.
Thanks

A B C
PID In/Out Quantity