Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
prbucci

Default Function needed????

I need a function that will help me add to any cell that
doesn't reach the disired amount.

If the required number is 14 and a calculated cell comes up with 13 or
less; I need a funtion to take that number and add a penalty number to
it.

For example: For arguements sake the penalty is $150.00. Suppose cell
1A has 5 and cell 1B has 5; cell 1C adds them for a total of 10. I need
cell 1D to realize that the number in 1C did not equate to atleast 14
and therfore 1D should show $150.00 and for every cell selected that
falls short of 14 should add an additional $150.00 to 1D.

--
prbucci
prbucci's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30428