sh0t2bts

Default Hmmmm Upgrade Problem

Hi All

I have an excel workbook that sends and e-mail once it has finished running
a macro, I designed this workbook using Office2000 and for the last 18 month
or so a e-mail has been sent every time the macro finishes :o)

However the IT department has just rolled out Office 2003......

Now my excel workbook still works but Outlook blocks it from sending the
e-mail, well I say it blocks it what it does is prompt me with an alert box
advising that an application is trying to access the address book do I want
to allow this ? I have the option to allow this for up to 10 minutes but as
the macro runs at 6 in the morning this is no good to me.

does anyone know how to turn the security option off or know of some VB code
that would allow my macro to by pass outlook security?

Many Thanks

Mark

Frank Kabel

Hi