jc_pace

Default edit the buttons in right click menu

Is it possible to edit the buttons in the right click menu? I would like to
add the "group" button for every time I right click on a cell.
Frank Kabel

Hi
only possible via code. Not possible as it is in Word 2003 to do it via
the user interface

--
Regards
Frank Kabel