kontiki

Default adding an option to the right click menu

Hi Mr. Kabel,

Thanks for your reaction.

Probably because I'm not so familiar with macro's and so, I didn't manage
to get it right.

I succeeded in having a entry in the right click menu of "copyto notepad", but
I didn't manage to get the actual link to notepad, to get the cells texts copied
automatically to notepad.

I'm missing something, please help.

Thanks in advance for any effort.

Kontiki
Frank Kabel

Hi
you have to code this procedure then as well. I only gave you a 'dummy'
procedure for this

--
Regards
Frank Kabel