Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sldwrks84

Default How do I insert manual line breaks in excel?

I have Excel 2003 and I need to be to insert and view manual line breaks
(hard returns) in the cells like is available in Microsoft Office Word 2003.
I've tried ALT-ENTER and SHIFT-ENTER and neither works. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Maybe someone could pinpoint one patch/update, etc.
that would have this function?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John Michl

Highlight the Row by click on the rown number, then select Insert
Page Break from the menu. You can also drag the automatically assigned
breaks by switching the view via View Page Break Preview.

- John Michl

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ERR229

I don't know what's causing it not to work (sorry!) but ALT ENTER is the
correct key stroke.

ERR229