Wazza

Default Help with IF calculation

Julie,

I tried both those formulas without success :(, I want them to say if
j12 =3 then the cell will show 0.52, using your formula the cell just
says #N/A hmmmmmm thanks for your help!

--
Wazza
Wazza's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16225

JulieD

Hi Wazza

what is the range of your VLOOKUP table (ie the two column one that starts
with 3 (top left) and ends with 0.95 (bottom right))
what is the exact formula you are using (just copy & past it in the reply)

Cheers
JulieD