Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DClark5412

Default I need function that can list the "top ten" highest results

Can anyone help me find a function in excel that will find the top ten
highest scores in my data?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Try Data Filter AutoFilter, and select the "Top 10" option from the drop
down arrow in the column of interest.

Then, Data Filter AutoFilter again to revert to showing all data
again.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"DClark5412" wrote in message
Can anyone help me find a function in excel that will find the top ten
highest scores in my data?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

=LARGE($A$1:$A$100,ROW(A1))

and copy down for 9 more cells

--

HTH

RP

"DClark5412" wrote in message
Can anyone help me find a function in excel that will find the top ten
highest scores in my data?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jeroen

Hi there,

There is not a function that does the trick but if you can set up a pivot
table, the solution on the following link may help you out:
http://techonthenet.com/excel/pivottbls/top10.php

--
Jeroen van Nieuwkerk

"DClark5412" wrote:

Can anyone help me find a function in excel that will find the top ten
highest scores in my data?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DClark5412

Many thanks for all your replies - they have all been useful, clearly put and
given me options.