Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BillD

Default Can't install add-in

I purchased a computer that had a 60 day trial of ms office. I
purchased/upgraded to the full office 2003 version. I now require the
analysis add-in. When I try to install it, it says I must insert the
original product disk- which I don't have. What am I supposed to do??? Any
help is appreciated.

bd
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

How about contacting MS?

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"BillD" wrote in message
I purchased a computer that had a 60 day trial of ms office. I
purchased/upgraded to the full office 2003 version. I now require the
analysis add-in. When I try to install it, it says I must insert the
original product disk- which I don't have. What am I supposed to do???
Any
help is appreciated.

bd

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BillD

Well... assuming your response is not a joke- that's what I was trying to do.
I spent 20 minutes on the site trying to find an answer to the question.
Since I found no answer, 'MS' suggested I post a question here. Are you
suggesting I call them? Do they actually answer phone calls?

bd

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

How about contacting MS?

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"BillD" wrote in message
I purchased a computer that had a 60 day trial of ms office. I
purchased/upgraded to the full office 2003 version. I now require the
analysis add-in. When I try to install it, it says I must insert the
original product disk- which I don't have. What am I supposed to do???
Any
help is appreciated.

bd

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

If as you say you had a trial version of and then upgraded to the real thing
after 3 months presumably by buying it online

here's from MS's webpage

" When your trial period ends, you will have the option of converting your
trial software to a full or perpetual copy of Microsoft Office by purchasing
a conversion key online or buying the product through a participating
reseller. You may convert to either Office Standard Edition 2003 or Student
and Teacher Edition 2003. "

here's a link

http://www.microsoft.com/office/pctrial/convert.mspx

here's support

http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/info...s/default.mspx

(am assuming you are located in the US)

each location has a phone number and if I was you I would call and ask

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"BillD" wrote in message
Well... assuming your response is not a joke- that's what I was trying to
do.
I spent 20 minutes on the site trying to find an answer to the question.
Since I found no answer, 'MS' suggested I post a question here. Are you
suggesting I call them? Do they actually answer phone calls?

bd

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

How about contacting MS?

Peo Sjoblom