Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vze1lsbx

Default Combo Box Functions

Changing the month in my Combo Box will not automatically change the
display of the dates according to the selected month in my form. I am
attaching a copy of my form please help. In closing I am just learning
how to master excel.

|Filename: draft travel claim (version 1).zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4186 |

vze1lsbx
vze1lsbx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30129
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=498170

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rsenn

Instead of a combo box, use data validation, with the valid values being
a list of months.

--
rsenn
rsenn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29050