Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
laurabailey8

Default How do I compare two lists and choose the items that are in both?

I have a list of 2200 things, and a list of 45,000 things. The list of
45,000 things has other numbers that I want, so I want to isolate the 2200
things from the list of 45,000 things. Does vlookup or hlookup or match or
choose work for this? I'm using Excel from Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac.