Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dayna

Default Using Excel for a Mail Merge

Background: I have a complex survey form with vlookup formulas and drop down
combo boxes that change the data on the form based on the users choices. My
Question is, How can I merge that xls survey form with another excel list to
populate the name and address info on the top of the survey form? I guess I
am looking for a mail merge (or merge to printer or file) function that is
specific to excel.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!