-   -   Using Excel for a Mail Merge (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/62931-using-excel-mail-merge.html)

Dayna

Using Excel for a Mail Merge

Background: I have a complex survey form with vlookup formulas and drop down
combo boxes that change the data on the form based on the users choices. My
Question is, How can I merge that xls survey form with another excel list to
populate the name and address info on the top of the survey form? I guess I
am looking for a mail merge (or merge to printer or file) function that is
specific to excel.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!