Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Vanessa Simmonds

Default Protect cells

Hello,

I have a worksheet with three columns, I want to protect only two columns
and leave the other one open to be filled. How can i do it ?

Thank you very much in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier

Hi Vanessa

Mark your third column
FormatCellsProtection and reomove the tick from Locked
ToolsProtectionProtect Sheet (with or without password)
(Make a note of the password if you use one.)

--
Regards

Roger Govier