Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LearningExcel

Default Form List Box

I am using a Forms toolbar List Box. Based on the value selected in the list
box I would like to see certain filtered items in another list box.
For instance €“ ListBox1 €“ has items €“ A, B, C, so on.
If I select B in ListBox1 then in ListBox2 only items starting with B should
show up.

Is it possible?