Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joan McKinney

Default Have a 6 day schedule in word 2003, can it be put into excel 2003

I usually do a monthly work schedule. It is from Monday thruogh Saturday.
It is done on as a Word 2003 document. I have now been advised that it is
needed in the Excell 2003 program.
Is there a way to transfer from a Word document to an Excell worksheet?