smanuel

Default help with formula

I still get blanks though and I am looking for a formula to use so that
you can pull the formula down using the filler so that when they add
more data to that column, it automatically fills in.

Thanks though

--
smanuel
smanuel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16337

JulieD

Hi

just to see if i understand correctly - you have
A H
1 100
2
3 500
4
5 200

you want to see
A H
2 500
4
5 200

and then when they add 700 into A2 you want it to go to H4, e.g.
A H
4 700
5 200

if this is what you're after i don't know of any way of achieving it ..
maybe someone else will have an idea.

sorry
JulieD