Old November 10th 04, 03:16 PM
Paul Adams

Default Excel Lookup Functions

Thanks, I got it to work for one when I typed in the exact location
including which row of cell but I could not get it to work when it used
the cell to lookup the workbook only as I struggled to get it to then
know what rows to look at in that workbook. If I included that in the
cell reference, I would have to have lots of cell references to get
round it, as I'm using lookups on lots of different rows. Any ideas?

Thanks

Paul

--
Paul Adams