Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
EXCEL FINANCIAL

Default THE CUMIPMT() IS NOT PRESENT?

THE CUMIPMT() IS NOT PRESENT?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

From Help on CUMIPMT.........

If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error, install and
load the Analysis ToolPak add-in.

Then it shows how if you don't know how.

Have a look.

If ATP is not avilable in the ToolsAdd-ins dialog you may have to install it
from Add/RemoveChange in Control Panel.

Have your CD handy.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:16:01 -0800, EXCEL FINANCIAL

THE CUMIPMT() IS NOT PRESENT?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
EXCEL FINANCIAL

Thanks Gord. This was helpful.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

From Help on CUMIPMT.........

If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error, install and
load the Analysis ToolPak add-in.

Then it shows how if you don't know how.

Have a look.

If ATP is not avilable in the ToolsAdd-ins dialog you may have to install it
from Add/RemoveChange in Control Panel.

Have your CD handy.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:16:01 -0800, EXCEL FINANCIAL
wrote:

THE CUMIPMT() IS NOT PRESENT?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
funckenpassportnetworkshit

I have the ATP installed and i still dont seem to have this cumipmt function.
(I also just did a repair on my office installation and it reported
everything was fine)

"EXCEL FINANCIAL" wrote:

Thanks Gord. This was helpful.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

From Help on CUMIPMT.........

If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error, install and
load the Analysis ToolPak add-in.

Then it shows how if you don't know how.

Have a look.

If ATP is not avilable in the ToolsAdd-ins dialog you may have to install it
from Add/RemoveChange in Control Panel.

Have your CD handy.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:16:01 -0800, EXCEL FINANCIAL
wrote:

THE CUMIPMT() IS NOT PRESENT?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harlan Grove

funckenpassportnetwork**** wrote...
I have the ATP installed and i still dont seem to have this cumipmt function.
(I also just did a repair on my office installation and it reported
everything was fine)

You may have the ATP files on disk, but are you loading the ATP in
Excel? Excel does *NOT* load the ATP by default. Run the menu command
Tools Add-Ins... to display the Add-Ins dialog. Is the Analysis
ToolPak checked?