luckyguy

Default Automated task to present data in a graph form.

Hi,

I am newbie to Excel area. I got a requirement where in I need to
present the Excel sheet data with 3 columns in a graphical form.
Everyday, the excel sheet is populated with the current data. This is
automated from the backend.

I want to know whether there is any possibility of a macro which draws
a graph with the data present in the excel sheet. It should be an
automated task.

Thanks for the help in advance.

--
luckyguy
luckyguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28503

Jon Peltier

You probably don't need a macro. Make a workbook with dummy data that's
arranged the way your incoming data is arranged. Make a chart from this
data. Now just have the incoming data populate the range that initially
contained the dummy data.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP