Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Raza

Default Override save as Dialog box

I have a macro that creates a files called member.xls and sticks it on my
desktop. When it saves the file, a dialog box appears and asks me if I want
to replace the file that already exists.

How do I keep this dialog box from coming up since I always want to replace
the file on the desktop for the newer version that I just created?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

application.displayalerts=false