Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Danny

Default Macro - Delete Comments - What if there's none?

Hi,

I inserted the Macro below into a series of macros. If there is(are) NO
comment(s) in the worksheet, my macros will not run properly. Please edit my
macro so if there is(are) NO comment(s), the rest of the macros will still
run.

Sub DeleteComments()
Application.Goto Reference:="My_Range"
Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeComments).Select
Selection.EntireRow.Delete
End Sub

Thank You.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chip Pearson

Danny,

Try

Sub DeleteComments()
Application.Goto Reference:="My_Range"
On Error Resume Next
Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeComments).Select
If Err.Number = 0 Then
Selection.EntireRow.Delete

Cordially,
Chip Pearson