Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ErwinR

Default Vlookup in different worksheets

Hello. How can I get in a worksheet all the values of let's say cell A5
or column B from several different worksheets?

--
ErwinR
ErwinR's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29595

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier

Hi

Do you mean
=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet10!A5)
This will sum the values of cell A5 across all 10 sheets.

Regards

Roger Govier