Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pablo

Default How do I convert numbers to words writing checks with Excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Check these websites:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q213360

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Ron

--
Ron Coderre
Ron Coderre's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21419

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--

HTH

RP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Ron,

That MS KB item gets mentioned in the previous link :-)

Bob

"Ron Coderre"
wrote in message

Check these websites:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q213360

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Ron

--
Ron Coderre
Ron Coderre's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=492820

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Yeah....I knew that :\

I was...um...just trying to satisfy the standards
of the Department for Redundancy Department

(I'll clean up my link sheet)

Regards,
Ron