prags

Default convert numbers to words

thks for this superb function............

i did copy the codec it worked everythign was fine...... the next day
morning it stopped but i dont know suddenly how it stopped working. I even
checked the function category and it has spellnumber() function as used
defined. Now when I apply this function i get #NAME? in the cell

I would like to use this function for my all excle documetns but what i hv
noticed that i need to copy this coded for particular document where u want
to use that function

pls. tell me how can i make this function default for any excel file that i
open and whta must be the problem that it stopped working

rgds

Gord Dibben

The SpellNumber Function must be stored in your Personal.xls or an Add-in in
order for it to be available for all your Excel Workbooks.

As for why it stopped working in the original workbook......have you perhaps
gotten the syntax incorrect?

Should be =SpellNumber(cellref) or =SpellNumber(123.50)

Gord Dibben Excel MVP