Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mark

Default Sum doesn't work automatically

I'm using excel to do my bank account where the last three colums are credit,
debit & balance. In the past when I've changed a credit or debit the balance
has been corrected automatically. This now doesn't work until I click on
Save. Are there any settings i need to check? This has only stopped working
today and was fine yesterday.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

OptionsToolsCalculation, check Automatic.
You probably had another workbook open with this setting. The setting
applies to all open workbooks.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten