Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jiffy97

Default Bonus formula help needed

Hi. I am compiling a workbook for managers to use to easily calculate
bonuses for employees. I have figured out most of it but am having a
problem where two different criteria need to be viewed for one
formula:

Call score bonus %
91+ 8
85-93.9 6
86-87.9 3
<86 0

rollovers Bonus 5
10+ 2
<9 0, but the bonus numbers on call scores above bump up
to 10, 7, and 3 respectively if a zero is received here.

I have attempted a number of If, And, Count, etc. and can get it to
work part-way, but not for every different possibility. Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated.

--
jiffy97
jiffy97's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29443

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Not clear what difficulty you are experiencing. Do you have two criteria,
call score and rollovers, and that you want to calculate each bonus and add
them. And what does that bump-up statement mean? Perhaps an example would
help.

--

HTH

RP

"jiffy97" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jiffy97

Example:
If an employee has 10+ rollovers they earn 2% bonus; 91+ on call
scores would earn an 8% bonus for a total of 10% bonus.
If an employee has <9 rollovers they get 0% for that bonus portion.
Rollovers are not something an employee has complete control over, so
management has said if you get <9 rollovers we will bump up the bonus
for call scores to account for the lost bonus %.
So a 91+ call score would now earn a 10% bonus on its own.

I need a formula that will look at the rollover score first and if it
is under <10 refer to a higher bonus number based on the call scores.

Does this help?

--
jiffy97
jiffy97's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29443