Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Bonus formula help needed

Your ranges overlap. Is that correct?

--

HTH

RP

"jiffy97" wrote in
message ...

Example:
If an employee has 10+ rollovers they earn 2% bonus; 91+ on call
scores would earn an 8% bonus for a total of 10% bonus.
If an employee has <9 rollovers they get 0% for that bonus portion.
Rollovers are not something an employee has complete control over, so
management has said if you get <9 rollovers we will bump up the bonus
for call scores to account for the lost bonus %.
So a 91+ call score would now earn a 10% bonus on its own.

I need a formula that will look at the rollover score first and if it
is under <10 refer to a higher bonus number based on the call scores.

Does this help?

--
jiffy97
jiffy97's Profile: