Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Danny J

Default Today function is driving me nuts

Hi folks,

I am trying to do something really simple. Cell A4 has an expiry date, Cell
B4 has a formula which should give a renew message if the expiry date is
within 30 days of todays date....except it doesn't. Remove Today() and it
works. aaaaarrrrgh!

The formula is =if(today()-30<=a4,"renew","")

Any help much appreciated

Danny