-   -   Today function is driving me nuts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/58865-today-function-driving-me-nuts.html)

Danny J

Today function is driving me nuts

Hi folks,

I am trying to do something really simple. Cell A4 has an expiry date, Cell
B4 has a formula which should give a renew message if the expiry date is
within 30 days of todays date....except it doesn't. Remove Today() and it
works. aaaaarrrrgh!

The formula is =if(today()-30<=a4,"renew","")

Any help much appreciated

Danny

Bob Phillips

Today function is driving me nuts