Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jeff K

Default GetpivotData returns a #REF! error

I have a monthly file with getpivotdata formulas which I resave each month as
a different name. All of the sudden on the most recent resave, my
getpivotdata formulas no longer work, with absolutely no changes to the file
other than the filename. Any suggestions out there?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish

What version of Excel are you using?
What's the GetPivotData formula?
What was the file name previously, and what is the new file name?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jeff K

I found the issue, just not sure why it's popped up or how to fix it. In the
formula below if the Haberfeld!G6 cell is text, the formula works, but does
not if this cell is numeric. Any suggestions?

"Jeff K" wrote:

This is in Excel 2000. The file was previously "Deposit Summary - Oct
05.xls" and is now "Deposit Summary - Nov 05.xls"