bpat1434

Default Modify Row & Cell Contents based upon Cells Values

Unfortunately not.

It wouldn't do anything to the row or cell value.

Here's what I did to add that conditional format as I may have done
something wrong:

I selected the cell A2 and dragged my mouse to select the rest of the
sheet at L500.
I did Format|Conditional Formatting...
Formula Is: =IF(AND((TODAY()-14)$B2,$K2="Awaiting Pickup"),"[!]","")

After inputting 10/1/2004 as the date, and the status as Awaiting
Pickup, the row does nothing. If I change the status to "Picked Up"
the row changes to a blue color (as expected). The =IF() is the second
conditional statement.

If I change it to just the AND statement, the row changes to red (like
I want) but I can't make the cell $A2 change contents to be *[ ! ]*

There's something in the If Statement. Any ideas?

I was thinking perhaps there's a way I can do it with macros to modify
the entire sheet.... perhaps?

I attached my worksheet, so if you can figure it out, please let me
know.

~Brett

|Filename: Front Desk Package Trackers.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=2758 |

bpat1434
bpat1434's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16155
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=275903